Cannabis & Pregnancy Course
Do you feel scared to use cannabis during your pregnancy, but you know within your soul it might be better than the prescriptions you are being given?
We see you mama. You feel horrible, conflicted between needing to take care of yourself and not wanting to harm the growing life within you… We were there too.
Five years ago, we had even less answers and the same fears you do. Which is why we created this course, to share with you all the answers we have found, the information we wish we knew back then.
What you can expect from taking this course
- Have the unbiased scientific knowledge to discuss this topic with your healthcare team
- Be able to weigh the risks versus benefits for cannabis versus your prescribed alternatives
- Feel confident in your decision to use cannabis (or not) during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
What topics does this course address?
- Why we don’t have the answers to our questions surrounding cannabis use in pregnancy & breastfeeding
- The reasons womxn are using cannabis during pregnancy
- What are womxn using instead of cannabis
- The current research on cannabis use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- What are the risks & benefits of using cannabis
- Harm reduction tips
- Postpartum harm reduction tips
- Does cannabis affect breastfeeding
- Postpartum cannabis use tips
- Additional resources, products & discounts
Congrats mama, you’re already challenging the status quo. Take the next step by coming into your decisions with confidence. This will set the tone for the rest of your motherhood journey <3
Upon completion of your purchase you will receive the course via email within 15 minutes. This course is self-led and is for life-time access.
Frequently asked questions
- Do I need a special program to access this course? No, this course is delivered via email in the format of an interactive PDF.
- Is the program refundable? Given the digital nature of this product and having immediate access to the full course, this is a non-refundable purchase.
*All pricing is shown in USD$.
**We are not medical professionals. This course is for educational purposes only. All healthcare decisions should be made in consultation with your care provider.